Saturday, April 2, 2016

Deadlines! Deadlines!

In the last couple of days, some of my classmates have left comments on my blog. Although they were positive, I noticed that each comment mentioned something about the research that I had done thus far, but didn't really mention the plot or the actual intro. This made me realize that I have not been strict with myself or my group about deadlines and things we should be getting done. So, here is my schedule: 

Monday, April 4th: my storyboards are going to be complete (there are some missing shots) so that we have a better idea for what we will be filming. Storyboarding is important because it helps my creative thought process and allows me to have a physical representation of what my group and I envision. 

Tuesday-Wednesday (April 5th-6th): we will be filming on these two days because it will most likely take some time to get the shots right. Also, there are different locations (the office and forrest), so we may not get to go to more than one location in a single afternoon. Having three afternoons to film also allows us to watch what we have and reflect on whether or not something needs to be shot again. 

Thursday-Friday (April 7th-8th): we will be editing the film introduction. This will probably take more than one day since we will have different techniques and shots that need to flow. Also, we are going to need to add some sounds, like the ringing in Daniel's ears when he wakes up, which requires time and patience. 

Although I am nervous about the final deadline, I am confident that we will meet it (with a great intro!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment